Thankyou for reaching out to us about your Propulse ear irrigator. Stark Medical are pleased to be the Australian sponsor for the Propulse and we are here to help with your enquiry. We conduct service and repairs for all models of the Propulse and will process your warranty claims.
The first step to getting your Propulse up and running again is to view our Troubleshooting Guide which includes instructional videos. The guide will walk you through common issues of the Propulse with solutions you can try in-house. You may find this helpful for your issue, however if you determine your unit is faulty, you may decide to send your unit out to us for inspection and repair.
All Propulse come with a 12-month warranty period. If you have read our Troubleshooting Guide and watched our videos on the Propulse with no luck, you may wish to send your unit out to us for inspection. You can submit a warranty claim if you have purchased the Propulse within the last 12 months and can provide a proof of purchase. Warranty is applicable if purchased from StarkMed or one of our authorised distribution partners in Australia.
What is included in this service?
- Visual Inspection (wiring, connections, handle, hose, reservoir, footswitch, power cable and enclosure)
- Replacement of O-ring and valve if needed
- Replacement of other parts if needed
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Performance verification according to manufacture specifications
- Service Report
How much does it cost?
If your unit is outside of the 12-month warranty period, we charge an initial $99 inc GST. This includes processing the unit through our facility and 1hr labour for inspection, repair and testing. The cost of any replacement parts will also be added. If your unit is covered under warranty, and the fault is due to a manufacturing error, we will waive all costs involved.
How to return your Propulse Ear Irrigator
2. A copy of the completed form will be sent to your provided email address. Print out this form to include in the package when shipping your unit out.
3. Carefully pack the following items:
- Propulse Irrigator
- Reservoir/Tank & Lid
- Power Adaptor
- Foot Pedal
- Product Return Form
4. Send your package to our Technical Service Facility and we will take care of the rest!
5. For warranty repairs, StarkMed will take care of all costs involved including labour time, replacement parts and courier fees to send the unit back to you. For out-of-warranty repairs we will send a customised quote before conducting repairs.
6. StarkMed provides a quick and easy service and we guarantee your Propulse to be repaired and sent on its way back to you within 5 business days.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 938 637