Thank you for enquiring about service and repair for your MIR spirometer. Stark Medical are pleased to be the Australian/NZ TGA sponsor for MIR, providing repairs, OEM spare parts and technical support for MIR products.
The first step to getting your MIR Spiro up and running again is to view the online support guides on the MIR website. Login with your email and password to access user manuals and software installation links. The resources on this website may be helpful to solve your issue, however, if your MIR Spiro requires further support, you may decide to send your device to us for inspection and repair.
All MIR Spirometry devices include 12-months warranty from the purchase date. Warranty will cover the costs of repair or replacement as the result of a manufacturing fault. If you would like to make a warranty claim, please indicate this in the online product return form and attach a proof of purchase. Warranty is valid if purchased from StarkMed or any of our authorised distribution partners in Australia.
How much will a service cost?
If your device is outside of the 12-month warranty period, a minimum charge (Inspection Fee) of $99 inc GST + freight will apply. If there is repair or spare parts needed, we will quote the cost before proceeding. Usually we will add the cost of spare parts to the min. charge, however, if the repair is major, we may also include an additional labour fee.
If your device is covered under the 12-month warranty, and the device has been inspected at our service centre, any costs to repair or replace the device will be covered by StarkMed.
How to send your MIR Spiro to StarkMed
2. A copy of the completed form will be sent to your provided email address. Print out this form to include in the package when shipping your unit out.
3. Carefully pack the following items:
- MIR Spiro
- AC power cord (if applicable)
- USB cable
- Product Return Form
4. Send your package to StarkMed Service & Repairs: Unit 5, 6-8 McLachlan Ave, Artarmon NSW 2064 and we will take care of the rest!
5. For warranty repairs, StarkMed will take care of all costs involved including labour time, replacement parts and courier fees to send the unit back to you. For out-of-warranty repairs we will issue a quote and seek approval before conducting repairs.
StarkMed are also happy to provide remote access support for MIR customers in Australia. If you require assistance with MIR software, please contact Stark Medical for a free 15min remote session.
NZ customers - if your MIR device requires service or repair, please contact StarkMed for details of our NZ partner.