The Kidney Assist-transport is our transportable organ preservation system designed for kidneys. The system enables isolated hypothermic oxygenated perfusion of the donor kidney during transportation from donor to recipient during the transplantation procedure.
- Isolated perfusion of DCD and DBD Kidneys
- Pulsatile perfusion pattern (60 bpm)
- Oxygenation of the perfusion solution
- Dedicated perfusion pressure and flow settings
- Perfusion is pressure controlled
- Easy priming procedure
- Automatic de-airing
- Always back-up cold storage
- Protective bag for protection of graft/machine
- CE marked
For more detailed information please download the Kidney Assist Transport Brochure or request a consultation on our Contact page.