The Kidney Assist is a dedicated device for ex vivo perfusion of donor kidneys. The oxygenated perfusion is pressure controlled. Temperature can be set from hypothermic to normothermic conditions thanks to an integrated heater and cooler.
The Kidney Assist is designed to improve kidney procurement, test the organs and increase the amount of transplantable kidneys. We offer the tools for optimal pre-conditioning, preservation and re-conditioning.
- Unique design kidney suspension which supports kidney
- Pulsatile perfusion (60 bpm)
- Pressure controlled perfusion
- Temperature adjustable from 12 to 38 degrees Celcius
- Oxygenation of the perfusion solution/blood
- Dedicated perfusion pressure and flow settings
- Easy priming procedure
- Mobile device
- Easily controllable via user friendly interface
- CE marked