Stark Medical are proud sponsors of Cardioline branded ECG systems within Australia and we are here to support all your enquiries. We conduct a service for all models of Cardioline page-witter systems as well as support for your PC-based Cardioline device. You may wish to make use of our return-to-base service where we can inspect your unit at our service centre. Please follow the instructions on this page for returns. We also provide remote digital support for your issue if it is PC related.
If your Cardioline is in need of repair, try reading though our Troubleshooting Guide which will walk you through possible solutions you can try from where you are. You may find this helpful for your issue, however if you still determine your unit is faulty, you may decide to send your unit out to us for inspection and repair. We stock spare parts for all the latest models of Cardioline ECG units, so any repair is possible to get your unit up and running again.
All Cardioline page-writer ECGs come with a standard 3 year manufacture warranty. If you have read our Troubleshooting Guide with no luck, you may wish to send your unit to us under warranty. You can submit a warranty claim if you have purchased the unit within the last 3 years and can provide a proof of purchase. It does not matter where you purchased the unit from.
StarkMed may be able to provide a loan unit to you at our discretion, depending on circumstances and availability. Typically repairs will only take a few days before it is express posted back to your practice. However, if a repair is forecasted to take longer than expected, we will be in contact and you may wish to request a loan unit so that your practice can continue business as usual.
What is included in this service?
- Visual inspection (keyboard, patient cables, electrical connections, power adaptor, accessories)
- Repair or replacement of faulty parts as needed
- Clean and disinfection
- Performance verification according to manufacture recommendations
- Electrical safety test in line with AS:NZS 3551:2012
- Service Reports
How much does it cost?If your unit is outside of the 3-year warranty period, we charge an initial $180. This includes processing the unit through our facility and 1hr labour for inspection, repair and testing. The cost of any replacement parts will also be added. If your unit is covered under warranty, and the fault is due to a manufacturing error, we will waive all costs involved.
How to return your ECG machine
1. Please complete and submit our online product return form here to create a ticket in our system.
2. A copy of the completed form will be sent to your provided email address. Print out this form to include in the package when shipping your unit out.
3. Safely pack the following items:
- ECG machine
- Power adaptor
- Patient cables
- Product return form
- Proof of purchase (if claiming warranty)
4. Send your package to our Technical Service Centre: 9/16 Aquatic Dr, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, and we will take care of the rest!
5. For warranty repairs, StarkMed will take care of all costs involved including labour time, spare parts and courier fees to send the unit back to you. For out-of-warranty repairs we will send a specialised quote to you before conducting repairs.
6. StarkMed provides a quick and easy service and we guarantee your ECG machine to be repaired and sent on its way back to you within 5 business days.
12-month preventative maintenance
Starkmed also provide a 12-month routine check-up of your ECG machine. Setting up your device for routine PM checks will improve the longevity of your ECG and will ensure the accuracy of the device's parameters. Additionally, routine maintenance of your ECG is an important measure for practice accreditation, according to the Royal Australian College of General Practices (RACGP). The RACGP states that electrocardiographs "must be serviced regularly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions so that it remains in good working order." (RACGP, Standards for General Practice, p.155)
To find out more about our ECG maintenance service - please click here.
StarkMed provide remote digital training and support via TeamViewer for our PC based ECG device. This includes support with connecting your device to your PC by following the recommendations of the manufacturer. We may also be of assistance to you for troubleshooting issues related to your device or PC software. We also provide the same online support for Cardioline WebApp software. To schedule a remote support session, please get into contact with us using the details at the bottom of this page.