Sales and Clinical Applications Specialist
Sydney, NSW - Closes March 6, 2020
Stark Medical is a Sydney based MedTech distribution company specialising in the supply of Medical, Surgical and Veterinary equipment in ANZ. We have an awesome line-up of life saving equipment manufactured by our European suppliers, however what sets us apart from our corporate competition, is our ability to harness new technology to provide a smooth and seamless service to our customers.
At Starkmed our focus is on the User’s Experience. From the time our customer lands on our website, to the moment they feel 100% empowered to use our equipment to diagnose, treat and heal their patients.
If you are incredibly ambitious, itching to grow and would prefer to work for a techy ‘David’ over bureaucratic ‘Goliath’, this could be the role for you. Based in Frenchs Forest, conveniently located a stone’s throw from the Northern Beaches Hospital you will learn from highly experienced and supportive senior leaders to complement your degree in a science discipline.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Clinical and Technical understanding of a diverse range of products
- Becoming the trusted advisor to Healthcare Professionals who will rely on your expertise to help them, help their patients
- Building long term partnerships
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for Medical Technology
- Ability to forge effective business relationships
- Minimum 3 years experience in MedTech sales or Clinical Applications OR
- Minimum 3 years experience in a healthcare setting such as Nursing, Hospital Science, Cardiac Tech or equivalent.
You will have a willingness to learn from the bottom up and get your hands dirty. You will be learning the products inside and out in order to evolve into a true product expert. You will open the door to career prospects not available to you in a larger organisation. Not just another suit, you will be a part of a business on the way to being truly iconic.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com OR for additional information please contact Victor on 0488 299 019.
What does the perfect fit look like at Stark Medical?
1. Prefer curious exploration over a guided tour
2. Get excited by words such as osmosis and homeostasis
3. Don’t need to dress smart to feel smart
4. Are easily irritated observing inefficiency
1. Travel the World to find Technology that will make Australians healthier
2. Support our equipment like it is being used on our parents and children
3. LOVE Medical Technology
4. Prefer Product and Clinical Education over 'Salesy' Manipulation
To read more about what we do and more importantly why we do it, please see our about page.