Connectivity for your defibrillators: LIFELINK Central by Physio-Control
Life Link Central is a cloud-based web application that can be optioned with the purchase of all CR2 models and also some other Physio-control defibrillators.
The application is an innovative solution that maximizes the usability of the defibrillator through two-way communication between a Lifelink Site Manager and registered CR2 devices. Some features include:
- Ability to track several devices regardless of physical distance.
- Monitor the status of all connected devices via a dashboard.
- GPS tracking of the device location and the ability to activate an alarm if the device moves outside a designated radius.
- Track device readiness on Battery and Defibrillation pad life.
- Receive alerts on situations that may affect device readiness & battery.
- Notifications if batteries or electrodes expire.
- Alerts when the device has been used.
- If the CR2 is used, Lifelink Central event data & patient reports can be sent to clinicians, which may aid diagnosis and treatment.
A pressing issue around maintenance of AED's is the need to manually access each device in order to check the status of the defib, battery and pads. LifeLink allows the device status to be monitored remotely and tracked, which means technicians know exactly what needs to replaced in the device and where it is.
GPS Tracking & Removal Warnings
As mentioned, the device is completely traceable and can even intermittently send pings to LifeLink to confirm its current location and status. A perimeter radius can be pre-set at the device location, should the device be removed from the perimeter - notifications will be sent by LifeLink to an email address, providing the GPS location of the AED using the cellular network. At this point the alarm of the CR2 can be activated remotely from within Lifelink central.
For the Non-Connected
The LifeLink device management system also allows for non-connected devices to be monitored. This can be done by manually entering the device information and updating the inspection data within Lifelink on a regular basis.
LifeLink connectivity in use
LifeLink Central User experience