LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
The LIFEPAK CR Plus Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed. What are the 2 steps? Simply turn the device on and apply the electrode pads to the patient. The device will take over giving ClearVoice prompts and delivering escalating shocks up to and industry leading 360J if required. Once help arrives, the electrodes on the CR Plus are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
* Please select the 'fully automatic' or 'semi automatic' option before adding to cart. If in doubt, use the live chat or contact page to speak with Starkmed Customer Support.
- 8 Year Warranty
- Escalating energy up to 360J
- Biphasic waveform with Impedance compensation
- ClearVoice audio prompt
- Available in Semi-Automatic or Automatic
- 1 pair QUIK-Pak defib pads
- Ambu Res-Cue Mask first responder kit
- Carry Case
- Instruction CD and Manual
Lifepak CR Plus fully automatic digital inservice
We have the product hanging on our wall, we haven't had to use it as yet but we received it and are happy with the product.