Carefusion Micro 1 Spirometer
The Carefusion Micro 1 is a portable hand held spirometer for measurement of expiratory indices including FEV1, FVC and PEF and weighs only 152g. Results are displayed on the 128 x 128 pixel graphic backlit monochrome LCD. Results of the last patient tested can be uploaded to a PC for printing and storage via a USB. This spirometer meets the standards of the ATS/ERS Taskforce: 'Standardisation of Lung Function Testing' (2005).
The portability ideally supports general and private medical practices, outpatient departments, occupational health settings, and heart and lung transplantation units.
- ATS/ERS Quality prompt for each manoeuvre
- Choice of predicted values, including Global Lung Index (GLI)
- Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-score
- Rechargeable battery with approximately 30 hours of operation
- Quick patient test mode available for those who only want FVC results and are not needing to compare to predicted
- Configuration option for NLHEP mode (National Lung Health Education Program)
- Micro 1 Spirometer
- PC Customisation software
- Hard shell carry case
- Turbine transducer
- Operating manual
- 2 x disposable One-way Mouthpiece
- Rechargeable Battery - 2 X AA size NiMH rechargeable cells
- Power supply
- USB cable for PC connectivity
- Mouthpiece adaptor
It’s very easy to use with different parameters that can aid in the accuracy of the results. The instructions are extensive, clear and precise.