Atmos Strobo 21 LED Stroboscope
The new ATMOS Strobo 21 LED Stroboscope for fast voice and laryngeal diagnostics, provides the user with a stroboscopy system with innovative LED technology. Coupled with high-performance electronics. This technology makes noiseless stroboscopy without speed reduction possible, as well as vocal cord diagnostics with sharp flicker-free images.
- Sharp Images thanks to high light intensity
- Clear, digital display of frequency and sound pressure level during phonation
- Foot controlled adjustment of the exposure mode
- Integrated audio output for archiving the audio signal.
- Can be integrated into ATMOS ENT Treatment Units
- Flash Frequency 70 - 1000 Hz; ± 1 Hz without reduction
- Sound Range - 70 - 125 dB
3 Exposure Modes
- Slow motion: slow-motion presentation of vocal cord movement. The speed can be adjusted in steps from 0.5 to 2 Hz.
- Freeze image: freeze-image presentation with variable phase shifting. The frozen image can be adjusted to have a phase shift of 0°–400° by using the foot controller.
- Continuous light: use as a light source for viewing anatomy.
Do I need an Additional light Source?
A LED light source (ATMOS LS 21 LED) which can be plugged into an endoscope’s inlet for the fiberoptic light cable is included in the scope of delivery. The light source is plugged into the ATMOS Strobo 21 LED itself and requires no other power supply. The stroboscope can also be used to control ATMOS light sources with fiber optic light cables. This requires a special connection cable.
The light source included with the device has a standard adapter that fits all common endoscope models (Storz, Wolf, etc.). Further adapters for other endoscope models are available.
How do I record the patient's voice?
An airborne sound microphone is included in the scope of delivery. It can be plugged onto the endoscope and is directed toward the patient. A body sound microphone adapter is available as an accessory.
- Atmos Strobo 21 LED
- Cable audio clinch-clinch mono
- LED light handle
- Endoscope adapter Wolf
- Airborne noise microphone for ATMOS Strobo 21 LED
- Dongle clip for interlink
- Power cord
- Operating instructions