Atmos Medical iview 31 Pro Microscope
ATMOS iView 31 PRO microscope is used for middle ear surgery and allows the surgeon and surgical team a view into the depths of the body without adverse tissue heating.
This microscope uses modern LED technology, an expanded stereo base and adaptation to the exit pupil, which makes the ATMOS iView PRO an ideal instrument for middle ear surgery. Due to a large depth of focus, the microscope rarely has to be readjusted if at all. The 'cold' LED light protects the patient's tissue, the surgeon's eyes tire less and their is no distracting fan noise.
LED lighting offers a number of advantages: the light is very bright but the patient's tissue is not thermally stressed. During the operation, full lighting can be used without limitation. There is no fan in the microscope which is a hygienic standard for a theatre based instrument, however this also prevents noise interfering with the surgeon's concentration. Atmos are so confident in their LED technology, there is a lifetime warranty on the light source.
- Patented fan-free 'cold' LED technology
- Patented colour correction technology, corrects colour temperature so that the tissue observed is reproduced as faithfully as possible.
- 24mm stereo base makes for brilliant space impression.
- Extra large exit pupil facilitates the adaptation of the human eye to the eyepiece, promising fatigue-free and concentrated work, even over long periods.
- The lenses are for working at a distance of 200 to 400 mm, optional fine focusing is available.
- Magnification can be set at five levels from 2.6 to 16.
- Focus of the lens can be adjusted.
- Measurement of objects can be displayed to scale regardless of the selected magnification.
- Depth of field Plus option allows the depth of field of the microscope to be increased by magnification of up to 200%. This patented feature developed by ATMOS uses a special two-image technique to show the viewer's brain a light, 3D image boasting unique sharpness