ASep Tournistrip Eco 150 Single Use Tourniquet
Tournistrip Eco looks and operates like a conventional tourniquet. Its unique design and construction mean the tourniquet is truly single-use and it cannot be re-used.
- Designed in accordance with the Aseptic Non Touch Technique (ANTT) standards
- Easy to tension
- Easy to adjust
- Can be repositioned on the same patient up to 5 times
- Release and removal are single-handed
- Tournistrip Eco will not pinch the skin like some rubber band or paper designs, thus improving patient comfort
- The Tournistrip Eco has been clinically trialled, involving two London Teaching Hospitals with 226 patients and 20 phlebotomists
Shelf Life - 3 years from manufacture date.
- 150 / Roll
The ECO is designed to be used with a 1 off purchase of the reusable ASep Tournistrip Eco Torniquet Dispenser.