Asep Tournistrip Single Use Tourniquet
Tournistrip looks and operates like a conventional tourniquet. Its unique design and construction mean the tourniquet is truly single-use and it cannot be re-used.
- Designed in accordance with the Aseptic Non Touch Technique (ANTT) standards.
- Easy to tension
- Easy to adjust
- Can be repositioned on the same patient up to 5 times
- Release and removal are single-handed.
- Cardboard Packaging acts as a Dispenser.
- Tournistrip will not pinch the skin like some rubber band or paper designs, thus improving patient comfort.
- The Tournistrip has been clinically trialled, involving two London Teaching Hospitals with 226 patients and 20 phlebotomists.
Shelf Life - 3 years from manufacture date.
- Box of 20
- Box of 50
- Box of 200