ASep Tournikidz Dual Tourniquet 100 Pack
Tournikidz is a tourniquet that is optimised for use with children. Smaller, more comfortable, and employing imagery to give a friendlier less ‘medical’ appearance, Tournikidz really has put the young patient at the focus of development.
Combined with the single-use benefits of infection control, it is the perfect choice for paediatric caregivers.
- Designed in accordance with the Aseptic Non Touch Technique (ANTT) standards.
- Easy to tension
- Easy to adjust
- Can be repositioned on the same patient up to 5 times
- Release and removal are single-handed.
- Tournistrip will not pinch the skin like some rubber band or paper designs, thus improving patient comfort.
- The Tournistrip has been clinically trialled, involving two London Teaching Hospitals with 226 patients and 20 phlebotomists.
Shelf Life ~ 3 years from manufacture date.
- Box of 100
- 50x Snake Design
- 50x Elephant Design
The dispenser adopts the same aseptic technique approach, minimising cost, waste and environmental impact. Tournikidz paediatric tourniquets are supplied in a clean compact dual box containing 100 single-use tourniquets with 50 of each alternative design.