Atmos Medical iView 21 Colposcope
The ATMOS iview COLPO colposcope sets a high standard in terms of light intensity, depth of field, and intuitive handling. Its LED lighting and high-resolution optics are state-of-the-art. The innovative H.A.S.I. filter method provides incredible contrast enhancement of vessels on the mucosa for the early detection of cervical cancer. Innovative LED technology enables homogeneous illumination, natural colour rendering, automatic white balancing, and low thermal stress on the mucosa.
- Integrated fan-less LED Cold light source
- Large exit pupil makes working fatigue-free
- Optimum 3D representation due to the large stereo base
- High optical resolution thanks to colour-corrected lenses
- Patented doubling of the depth of field
- Five levels of magnification from 4.3- to 17-fold
The newly developed Haemoglobin Absorption Spectral Imaging (H.A.S.I.) filter is an innovative filtering method that enhances the contrast of vessels to the mucosa. The better contrast allows for better detection of vascular changes and capillary indicators. The H.A.S.I. filter takes two maximum absorption levels into account: the green wavelength range at about 550 nanometers and the blue wavelength range at 450 nanometers.
This video details how the use of a H.A.S.I. filter improves the contrasting of the vessel changes by an average of 20% compared to conventional green filters.