Sheffmed LED ENT Headlight Red Edition
The Sheffmed Lion LED Headlight is an anatomically designed, universally fitting device that provides cordless, high-intensity LED light with long battery life and a quick-release battery feature to allow continuous use.
The headlight can be set to High or Low mode. High mode will offer 400 lumens with approximately 4 hours of battery life. The Low mode operates at 200 lumens for up to 9 hours of battery life.
- Lightweight at just 170 grams inc. battery
- Easy to clean polymer with no foam material
- Comfortable self adjusting frame
- Universal fitting for head circumference 48-62cm
- Rechargeable cordless lithium ion battery
- Quick release battery
This 2 minute video will walk through the features of the headlight including a drop test and battery replacement.
This 1 minute video will walk through the optional protective face shield which can attach to the front of the Sheffmed Lion Headlight.
Not what you are looking for? We have a great range of single use and reusable ENT instruments, please follow the links below to some other options;
- Crocodile Forceps 3mm Jaw (Sterile)
- Crocodile Forceps 80mm (Sterile)
- Crocodile Forceps (Reusable)
- Formby Cerumen Scoop & Hook (Reusable)
- Hartmann Aural Speculum (Reusable)
- Henkle Forceps (Sterile)
- Jobson Probe Metal (Sterile)
- Jobson Probe Polymer (Single Use)
- ST Barts Wax Hook Polymer (Single Use)
- St Barts Wax Hook Metal (Reusable)
- St Barts Wax Hook Metal (Sterile)
- St Clair Thompson Rhinoscopic Mirror (Reusable)
- Thudicum Nasal Specula Metal (Single Use)
- Thudicum Nasal Specula Polymer (Single Use)
- Thudicum Nasal Speculum (Reusable)
- Tilley Forceps 140mm (Reusable)
- Tilley Forceps 140mm (Sterile)