W&H Med Water Residue Cleaner for Dist 500g
This item is used in the maintenance process for W&H Autoclaves.
Instructions for use:
1) Pour water or hot water into the stainless steel tank until it reaches slightly higher than the residue
2) Pour one to four spoonfuls of cleaner (based on the amount of residue left in the tank)
3) Leave the upper cover open, plug in the main power line, and turn on the power switch to heat. The stainless steel tank until boiling
4) Discord the water fifteen to twenty minutes later, then wash the interior with clean water
5) If the residue is too thick to be removed at once, repeat the above procedure several times to clean the interior thoroughly
6) A small amount of residue is harmless, and you can continue to use it safely.