ProPulse Gooseneck Headlamp
ProPulse Gooseneck Headlamp helps the clinician to carry out safe and effective ear care. Illumination of the ear canal is essential when performing ear irrigation. The new ProPulse® Head Lamp provides an excellent light source that allows the practitioner to clearly see inside the ear during the ear care procedure.
The flexible Goose Neck design provides the user with a multidirectional light source encompassed in a comfortable and lightweight head lamp.
Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, the bright white light allows true tissue colour recognition in the ear canal.
- Flexible Goose Neck design provides flexibility of movement
- Comfortable and light weight
- Bright white light provides excellent illumination of the external auditory meatus
- Elasticated headband fits all users
- Simple push button on / off switch
- Batteries not included
A full range of essential ear care products that complement the ProPulse® Ear Irrigator are available through Stark Medical. These include;
- ProPulse® Single Use QrX™ Tips
- ProPulse® Cleaning Tablets
- ProScoop™ Ear Wax Removal Scoop
- ProTect™ Shoulder Cape
- ProPulse® HeadLamp
- ProPulse Mushroom Valves
- ProPulse 2017 User Manual
- Cleaning Instructions
- Warranty Guidelines
- Mushroom Valve User Guide
- Cleaning Tablet MSDS
Stark Medical has produced 3 videos to help our customers setup, use and maintain their ProPulse Ear Irrigator. Please see the series as follows or to watch on YouTube please - click here.
Part 1 - Set Up Instructions (2 min)
Part 2 - Instructions for Use (2.5 min)
Part 3 - Device Maintenance (2.5 min)