ProPulse Ear Irrigator Including 10 QRX Tips
The new ProPulse® G5 Ear Irrigator has been designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind. Examples of the ergonomic improvements include the new handle design which makes it easier to remove the QrX™ tip. The Propulse® Ear Irrigator is intended to:
- Facilitate the removal of cerumen and foreign bodies that are not hygroscopic from the meatus.
- Remove discharge, keratin or debris from the external auditory meatus by irrigation with warm water.
Reasons for using this procedure are to:
- Correctly treat otitis externa where the meatus is obscured by debris.
- Improve conduction of sound into the ear, where impacted wax is believed to be the cause of a hearing defect.
- Examine the external auditory meatus and the tympanic membrane.
- Remove a cause of discomfort.
- ProPulse Ear Irrigator
- 10x QrX Tips
- 5x Mushroom Valves
- AC Power Adapter
- Reservoir Tank with Lid
- User Manual
- 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A full range of essential ear care products that complement the ProPulse® Ear Irrigator are available through Stark Medical. These include;
- ProPulse® Single Use QrX™ Tips
- ProPulse® Cleaning Tablets
- ProScoop™ Ear Wax Removal Scoop
- ProTect™ Shoulder Cape
- ProPulse® HeadLamp
- ProPulse Mushroom Valves
- ProPulse 2017 User Manual
- Cleaning Instructions
- Warranty Guidelines
- Mushroom Valve User Guide
- Cleaning Tablet MSDS
Stark Medical has produced 3 videos to help our customers setup, use and maintain their ProPulse Ear Irrigator. Please see the series as follows or to watch on YouTube please - click here.
Part 1 - Set Up Instructions (2 min)
Part 2 - Instructions for Use (2.5 min)
Part 3 - Device Maintenance (2.5 min)