Cardioline Cube Stress ECG System
The new Cardioline wireless Cubestress ECG was released into the Australian market in January 2020. It has made significant advances in usability including the touchscreen interface (optional), re-shaping the way stress tests can be conducted, analysed and reported.
The Cubestress has been designed with feedback from Australian Cardiologists, particularly around the Australian Stress Echo paradigm using a TTL ultrasound interface, allowing direct communication to the major brands including Philips, GE, Siemens and Canon ultrasound systems. Cubestress also interfaces directly with Treadmills and Ergometers, such as Trackmaster and Ergoline, allowing Cubestress to automate the ergometer and other peripheral devices during the test.
- Cardioline Cubestress ECG
- Cardioline Analysis Software
- TTL Ultrasound Output (Philips / GE / Siemens / Cannon etc)
- Ergoline Ergocar 3
- Brother Printer
- Dell PC with Wifi
- Dell 27" Display with mouse & keyboard
- 1000x Stress ECG electrodes
- 25x Transonic Blue Ultrasound Gel - 250ml
- 2x Patient Waist Belt for HD+ Acquisition Unit
- 1x Silicon Protective Shell for HD+ Acquisition Unit
- Shipping, installation and training
This 5 minute video demonstrates the features of the new Cardioline Cubestress ECG system.
Setup and Installation Guide
Read about the setup and installation of the Cardioline Cubestress ECG System (15min read) - Click Here