Transonic Ultrasound Blue Gel 5000mL
Transonic Ultrasound Gel for diagnosis and therapy. The gel is salt-free, non-greasy, water soluble and will not irritate skin or damage the transducer.
- Odourless water based viscous gel.
- 5000mL pack / 'cubitainer'
- Includes a convenient transfer adapter / cannula
- Preservative according to regulation (CE) no 1223/2009, annex V.
- Efficiency - 90%from 0,5 mHz
- Density - (22 degrees C) 1,0 g/ml
- Viscosity (22 degrees C) 800.000 mpa.s (brookfield LVT)
- Acoustic Impedance - 1,62 (106 Rayls)
To order online please select the '10+' value in the drop-down menu. This will allow you to type in the quantity required as outlined in the 'packaging' description below.
Please order Transonic 5000mL Gel in the following quantities:
Multiples of 4 for bulk-orders
Transonic 5000mL gel is packaged as 4 "cubitainers" per box.
If you would like to arrange a trial of our ultrasound gel please use the contact page to make a request. Samples can be dispatched at management's discretion.