LED Surtron 120 with Bipolar
The Italian made LED SURTRON® high frequency electrosurgical unit which allows Max output power CUT 120 W-250 Ω, cut-coagulation BLEND, superficial coagulation FORCED COAG, deep coagulation in absence of necrosis SOFT COAG and BIPOLAR coagulation. The digital reading of delivered power and the monitoring of operative function guarantees reliable feedback to the user. The connection of the neutral electrode is constantly monitored. The earth plate contact is monitored using a split electrode.
It is possible to control the monopolar output functions (Cut or Coag) at the handle or the foot switch. The included Bipolar forceps can be operated using the foot switch.
- Reusable Monopolar Hand control
- Reusable 11cm Bipolar Forceps
- Bipolar forceps Adapter and Cable
- 10 x Reusable Electrode tips (various)
- Single Pedal Foot Switch
- Reusable Cable for Neutral Electrode
- Reusable Steel Neutral Electrode
- Power supply cable 2m
- Max output power CUT 80 W-250 Ω
- Max output power BLEND 90 W-200 Ω
- Max output power FORCED COAG 80W-150Ω
- Max output power SOFT COAG 60 W-100 Ω
- Max output power BIPOLAR 40 W-100 Ω
- Working frequency 600 KHz
LED Surgeon Pencil
Very prompt service, Todd was excellent at giving us information and put together a package with everything that the doctor needed.
I have used the device on a number of occasions now, and I certainly prefer it to Hyfrecator 2000 for bipolar diathermy because it feels more like ‘Vallyelab’ unit than the Hyfrecator: the latter generates a cold current with sub-optimal heat generation and tissue coagulation.