Atmos iQam HD ENT Endoscopic Camera
ATMOS iQam HD USB Endoscope with Capture Suite viewer software.
- Ergonomic and balanced angular design of camera head
- Robust and durable aluminium housing
- Detachable Camera Cable (no tools required)
- Water Proof camera head connector
- Large size focusing ring for one-hand operation
- USB Camera Head Cable for direct Connection to PC
- Fully closed housing without mechanical buttons
- Multi-colour LED for visual feedback of camera status
- Vibration motor for haptic feedback of camera status
- Motion Sensor for automatic energy-saving standby and wake-up
- HD Video Recording and 5MP Still image capturing
- Triggering function from camera head (programmable)
- Optional integration via Dicom / HL7
- Endoscope adaptation via click-mechanism (snap-on)
- Automatic detection of endoscope type and adjustment of related
- Automatic centering of endoscopic image
- Automatic zoom for maximum images size according to display
- Soakable camera head, chemical resistant
Centered Release Lever
The endoscope coupler is permanently connected to the camera body. The position of the release lever always remains at a constant position and is easily accessible.
Innovative Endoscope Coupler
The release lever on the endoscope coupler of the ATMOS iQam can be loosened with one finger. The endoscope that is no longer needed can be removed and the new endoscope simply plugged into the camera.
One Handed Endoscope Change
ATMOS QuickLock makes it possible to click the camera onto the required endoscope with one hand, thereby reducing endoscope changing and handling times to a minimum.
The new ATMOS iQam has waterproof housing and can be cleaned with common cleaning agents under running water.
Removable Camera Cable
The camera cable of the new ATMOS iQam can be removed without tools, which makes cleaning easier and safer.
This 3min video will walk through the features and benefits of the Atmos iQam endoscopic camera.