LED Surtron 80
The Italian made LED SURTRON® high frequency electrosurgical unit which allows Max output power CUT 80 W-250 Ω, cut-coagulation BLEND, superficial coagulation FORCED COAG, deep coagulation in absence of necrosis SOFT COAG and BIPOLAR coagulation. The digital reading of delivered power and the monitoring of operative function guarantees reliable feedback to the user. The connection of the neutral electrode is constantly monitored. The earth plate contact is monitored using a split electrode.
It is possible to control the monopolar output functions (Cut or Coag) at the handle or at the foot switch, this takes away any need to turn away from the surgical field.
- Reusable Monopolar Hand control
- 10 x Electrode tips (various)
- Foot Switch
- Cable for Neutral Electrode
- Neutral Electrode
- Power supply cable 2m
- Max output power CUT 80 W-250 Ω
- Max output power BLEND 60 W-200 Ω
- Max output power FORCED COAG 50W-150Ω
- Max output power SOFT COAG 40 W-100 Ω
- Max output power BIPOLAR 30 W-100 Ω
- Working frequency 600 KHz
LED Surgeon Pencil
Very prompt service, Todd was excellent at giving us information and put together a package with everything that the doctor needed.
I have used the device on a number of occasions now, and I certainly prefer it to Hyfrecator 2000 for bipolar diathermy because it feels more like ‘Vallyelab’ unit than the Hyfrecator: the latter generates a cold current with sub-optimal heat generation and tissue coagulation.