Hans Rudolph Mask adapter Silicone V2 CF Diameter
The 7450 series face mask is a reusable, multi-patient, multi-use mask intended for use with two-way non-rebreathing valves or other mask adapters for connection with flow measuring instruments used in lung function testing procedures with spontaneous breathing adults (>30 kg).
In hospitals and other clinical settings by individuals that have at least minimal training or instructions on the use of the mask as well as the devices to which the mask is intended to connect.
Applications are for pulmonary function testing, exercise testing and respiratory research. The masks, valves, adapters and headgear are supplied clean, non-sterile.
Steam Sterilization (Silicone Rubber Face Mask & Silicone Rubber Mask Adapter less Headgear)
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the mask and mask adapter prior to disinfection or sterilization.
2. Mask and mask adapter should be assembled
High Level Disinfection (Mask & Mask Adapter only)
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the mask and mask adapter prior to disinfection or sterilization
2. For high level disinfection use liquid glutaraldehydes (Cidex™) or hot water pasteurization.
3. Do not use any alcohol or chlorine based solutions