TourniSTRETCH Single Patient Tourniquet - 25 Pack
The Tournistretch® from ASepHealthcare was developed by Healthcare Professionals to provide users with a premium Single-Patient tourniquet for routine blood sampling and venipuncture. The Tourniquet can be left bedside and reused during a longer hospital stay on the same patient to minimise cross contamination. The Tournistretch is stored in a patient bag which can be labelled with the patient name and MRN for safekeeping.
The Tournistretch® dispenser pack is re-sealable and promotes hygiene and infection prevention. The stand-alone pack contains 25 Tournistretch tourniquets reducing waste and environmental impact. The dispenser pack can be placed on a desk, cart, portable blood collection or IV trolley.
- Application using Aseptic Non Touch Technique
- Material designed to be strong yet soft next to the skin
- Intuitive pull through 'belt buckle' system
- Easy single handed re-adjustment
- Quick single handed release connection
- Paediatric and adult use - One size fits patients from ages ~ 2 months to Adult
- Re-sealable dispenser pack
- Individual patient zip lock including for stage between use
- 25 / Pack