The Lung Assist is a device used for the procurement and improvement of lungs for transplant. The system can be used for ex vivo and in situ perfusion of lungs.
The organ assist is designed to improve lung procurement, test the organs and increase the amount of transplantable lungs. We offer the tools for optimal pre-conditioning, preservation and re-conditioning.
- Isolated perfusion of DCD and DBD Lung(s)
- Continuous flow perfusion pattern
- Rotary pump head
- Possiblity of (de)oxygenation of the perfusion solution
- Membrane (de)oxygenator
- Evaluation of lung(s) for transplant
- Dedicated perfusion pressure and flow settings
- Easy priming procedure
- Built-in leukocyte filter
- Shunt for retrograde flushing
- Perfusion temperature from Hypothermic to Normothermic
- Heater/cooler unit
- Can be used for Ex Vivo and In Situ perfusion
- Easy perfusion controls
- CE marked
- TGA Registered
For more detailed information please download the Lung Assist brochure or request a consultation on our Contact page.