The Lung Assist is a device used for the procurement and improvement of lungs for transplant. The system can be used for ex vivo and in situ perfusion of lungs.
The Lung Assist is designed to improve lung procurement, test the organs and increase the amount of transplantable lungs. We offer the tools for optimal pre-conditioning, preservation and re-conditioning.
- Isolated perfusion of DCD and DBD Lung(s)
- Flow controlled perfusion
- Temperature adjustable from 12 to 38 degrees Celcius
- Possibility of (de)oxygenation of the perfusion solution
- Membrane (de)oxygenator
- Evaluation of lung(s) for transplant
- Dedicated perfusion pressure and flow settings
- Easy priming procedure
- Built-in leukocyte filter
- Shunt for retrograde flushing
- Can be used for Ex Vivo and In Situ perfusion
- User friendly interface
- CE marked