Stark Medical Pty. Ltd. Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By participating in this draw, participants/entrants understand and will abide by the following:
1) Entrants must be over the age of 18 and reside in Australia.
2) Employees, employee’s immediate family members and any companies associated with are not illegible for
3) The organisation nominated to receive the device must be in Australia or have an Australian branch with an valid Australian delivery
4) For a chance to be selected as the winner, participants must fill in our Mailchimp based landing page / collection form where participants will submit the following details:
Email address, Birthday. First Name, Last Name, Contact number and organisation of choice.
5) Participants understand that Stark Medical may send marketing and promotional content to the email provided via the
Starting / Closing Date
The competition commences on the Wednesday 4th of December 2019 and will run until Thursday 9th of January 2019.
Place, date and time of lottery draw
A randomized draw will be run where – participants Email address / Name collected from the online form will be run through a randomizer / equation (e.g. excel formulae) to generate a random winner.
The winner will be drawn on the day after the closing date at 10:00am. (10/01/19)
How the prize winners will be notified
Stark Medical will contact the winner directly via the contact information provided on our landing page collection form. The communications will contain a confirmation for the prize in which the winner’s delivery address will be collected.
The method for claiming prizes (including any requirements for entrants to be present at the draw).
The winner must reply to the correspondence sent by Stark Medical Pty. Ltd. within 48 hours for the win to be confirmed. If the winner does not respond within this time, a new winner will be drawn.
How the results of the lottery will be published
The lottery draw winner will be announced online via Facebook, LinkedIn and other channels of communication such as email, the Stark Medical Website and the Stark Medical YouTube.
The winners name and organisation of choice will be publicised on these various channels after the win confirmation.
How prizes will be delivered
The prize will be delivered via a courier service from the Stark Medical Warehouse direct to the winners preferred address or the winners nominated with all delivery expenses paid for.
The Promoter’s name, address and telephone number
Stark Medical Pty. Ltd.
Attn: Lawrence Shi
9 / 16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest, 2086
1300 938 637
Details of the prizes and their value (including conditions, if any, relating to receiving or using the prizes).
Prize:HeartSine Samaritan 350p Automatic External Defibrillator valued at $1,995 AUD. Therapeutic Goods – Class 2 Electrical Therapeutic Device.
ARTGEntry: 228210 (registration id for the Therapeutic Goods Association).
Stark Medical Pty Ltd has followed the guidelines of the Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) of Australia advertising requirements as per the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (the Act),
Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990 and the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (no.2) 2018. Sections 10(c), Subsection 5.
Furthermore, Stark Medical Pty Ltd has adhered to the Pharmaceutical society of Australia (PSA) Professional Practice Standards criteria 4.4 Promotion Requirements, 4.4.1, 4.4.2 and 4.4.3.
Stark Medical Pty. Ltd. ABN: 14619334771 CAN: 619334771. PN: 1300 938 637
Prize acceptance conditions have been created to ensure accountability, proper usage of the device and traceability of the device as per TGA requirements. The prize acceptance terms are as follows:
- The winner must only use the device for its intended purpose as an Automatic External Defibrillator and understands the procedures and risks of using this type of therapeutic device.
- The winner shall not tamper with the device or remove any essential components which may cease the proper functioning of the device or affect its intended
- The winner agrees to donate this device to a business, club or charity of their choosing (the winner can donate the device to their own business or club).
- Redistribution: The device is not to be re-sold. Stark Medical Pty. Ltd. must be informed before the device is redistributed or relocated.